UCR Extension enrolls 20,000 students each year. We are dedicated to providing personalized attention to our students, and we are always looking for new instructors who have a passion for sharing their knowledge with others.
Who are UCR Extension Instructors?
- Working professionals and noted specialists in their fields.
- Experts with advanced and specialized knowledge in which they teach.
- Individuals who want students to take what they learn from class and apply it immediately in their jobs.
- Individuals who want to teach one or two courses on subjects in which they are experts.
- Experienced teachers who benefit and learn from their classes almost as much as they contribute to the students' learning.
How will my course be delivered?
- Select the format that best suits your life.
- Classes are offered during the day, at night, and on the weekends.
What separates a UCR Extension instructor from other teachers?
We are learner-centered.
We measure our organization by what our students learn
We are committed to excellence.
We are driven to provide the best education experience for the career-minded.
We offer lifelong access.
We meet the needs of a diverse population, teaching people of all ages, at any time and at their convenience.
We are engaged with the public.
Our partnerships lead to social, cultural and economic development, locally and internationally.
How do I apply?
Become an Instructor
- Please click here and fill out the interest form
- Your information will be reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate department.
- You can also directly contact the departments for which you are interested in teaching.
We look forward to hearing from you.