Component A : Optional
Component A consists of California Department of Education (CDE) sponsored trainings. It is completely optional. This component cannot be taken independently, but can be taken simultaneously with Components B, C or D.
NOTE: Individuals in Component D may not count the MTP hours towards the 21 required Component A professional growth hours.
Participants must complete a minimum of 21 hours per fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).
Available Training Options:
- Preschool Curriculum Framework
- Learning and Development System
- English Learners Guide (PEL)
- Desired Results Developmental Profile (DRDP 2010)
- Program for Infant/Toddler Care (PITC)
- Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations in Early Learning (CSEFEL)